The Forum engages in a variety of activities to fulfil our aims, such as:
- Holding events, conferences and meetings;
- Producing publications and a regular newsletter;
- Providing networking opportunities;
- Developing contacts and outreach to communities and other bodies;
- Contacting decision makers to increase their knowledge of and concern for the historic environment; and
- Providing a focus for campaign activities which pertain to the historic environment and especially the archaeological record in Northern Ireland.